Prevention focused personal safety program for kids and teens.
1. It's OK to leave doors and windows unlocked at night.
Yes! It's safe!
No! It's not safe!
2. It's OK to tell your parents if someone online asks you for personal information.
3. It's OK to take shortcuts behind buildings or use alleys to get home quicker.
4. It's OK to say no when someone makes you feel uncomfortable.
5. It's OK to accept a ride with someone you know without telling your parents.
6. It's OK to keep strangers two adult arms lengths away from you at all times.
7. It's OK to tell your parents if you feel like someone is watching you.
8. It's OK to let someone you know in the house when you're home alone.
9. It's OK to have dads you don't know well take you home by yourself after babysitting or spending the evening.
10. It's OK to trust someone if you know their name and where they live.
11. It's OK to spend lots of time alone with an adult other than your family.
12. It's OK to ask a mom with kids or a store employee for help if you get separated.
KinderVision Foundation, a 501c-3 nonprofit organization, established in 1991 is a recognized charity of Major League Baseball since 1992.
® The KinderVision name, logo, the KindiBear name and The Greatest Save are registered trademarks. © 2016. All rights reserved.