The Pre-K Kit is a fun way to teach personal safety to young children using the KinderVision mascot, Kindi Bear, the KinderVision DVD, coloring/activity sheets, and full color visual aids. Children act out a safety story, sing safety songs, and learn to recognize red flags in behaviors and circumstances that could put them at risk. Parent component included.
The following materials from the Pre K Kit are available for free download from KinderVision:
- Front Cover and Back Cover
- Safety Lessons (File size: 96.0 KB)
- Lesson Activity 1 (File size: 356.0 KB)
- Lesson Activity 2 (File size: 1.2 MB)
- Lesson Activity 3 (File size: 544.0 KB)
- Lesson Activity 4 (File size: 684.0 KB)
- Lesson Activity 5 (File size: 768.0 KB)
- Lesson Activity 6 (File size: 332.0 KB)
- Lesson Activity 7 (File size: 20.0 KB)
- Coloring Page (File size: 1.3 MB)
- Songs (File size: 1.7 MB KB)
- View KinderVision Video (Chapters 1-3 relate to Kindi Kit)
After viewing the video, please take “The Greatest Save” Safety Quiz to see how much your students know. Alternatively you can print the 6 and Under Safety Quiz here or Parents can take the Quiz here.